Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I'm a Bad Boy!

So...  I just got back into posting blogs a couple of weeks ago after returning from a 10 day Hawaiian vacation.  In my excitement to go back, I noticed while reading my own blog, that I had little "Google ads" on the side of my blog with links to places in Hawaii and other vacation destinations.  I figured - Hey - I'm ready to start planning my next trip!  Why not click and see what deals there are?!?  Well... I guess that violates Google's AdSense terms of service.  You are not allowed to click on your own ads on your own blog or website.  Without any warning, I received a notification from Google that my AdSense account is suspended.  What?  After ready why - invalid clicks, I realized I had violated their terms of service.

I explained myself in my appeals form, so hopefully I'll get it back.  Not like I have a ton of traffic to my site or anything, but I thought it would be a nice little chunk of spending money...  Oh well - time will only tell if my appeal is accepted...

Oh - and if you are reading this, my dear friends at Google - please accept my sincere apology.  I know I have read the TOS in the past, but this was an honest mistake!!!  Thanks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment